Grand Rapids, MI
How would you like to join a software development team like ours?
- Inc.Magazine "Fastest Growing Private Company"
- Double Digit Company Growth last 10 years
- Industry Leading Compensation
- 4% Company Matched 401(K)
- Up to 90% employer matched Health Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation first full calendar year
- Unlimited Advancement Opportunities
At PRO-VISION Video Systems, we engineer, source, manufacture, supply and install rugged, reliable rear vision and video recording systems exclusively for mobile applications. Our software development team has a direct impact on the development of mobile video software used daily by thousands of police, military, utility companies, schools, transit authorities and other organizations in over 40 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Developer to work in a team that creates standalone mobile, desktop, server and embedded applications for products such as our latest police body-worn cameras and 8 channel 1080p HD mobile video recording units for school bus, transit, commercial, and law enforcement fleet vehicles. This essential position will enable the company to maintain its continued commitment to being the industry leader for product innovation, quality, and service.
If you are the right person for this opportunity, you would describe yourself as having the self-motivation, energy and attitude to do anything it takes to keep our commitment to being our industry’s leader. Your style will be relaxed and self-confident. You would describe yourself as friendly and enthusiastic. You would be professional, mature, persistent, conscientious, team oriented, have a methodical approach to work, and meet the following requirements:
- Must understand web technologies and software development processes
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent self-starting ability with the willingness to self-direct
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills of all types of tasks and activities
- Excellent ability to follow written procedures and document results
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with all department types to achieve goals
This full time, salary position offers a great work environment, unlimited potential for advancement, competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and benefits that include paid time off, health insurance, and 401(K).
This position is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Relocation plans are available.
About Grand Rapids
- Best Places to Invest — Fox Business
- Best Places to Raise a Family — Forbes
- Most Sustainable Mid-Sized City — US Chamber of Commerce
If this opportunity sounds like you and you are ready to take your career to the next level, please email your resume to: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.Apply Now