for Cutting Edge Body Camera and Mobile Video Company
Byron Center, MI
How would you like to be a part of an engineering team that develops mobile video hardware and software that is used daily by schools, transit authorities, utility companies, police, national security agencies, military, border patrol, and any time video is needed to provide safety and security in a mobile environment.
We are looking for the absolute best Product Engineer that wants to take part in the direct development of industry leading products such as our latest 8 channel 1080P mobile HD video recording units for school bus, transit, commercial fleet, and law enforcement industries. This product provides high definition video recording, vehicle integration, GPS location, G-force dynamics, integrated WIFI, and cellular connectivity which allows PRO-VISION to provide its customers with unmatched quality and performance. We are seeking an engineer with a desire to work with a team to incorporate the latest technology into mobile products such as this to provide our customers with the most reliable, simple, and affordable products in the industry.
If you are the right person for this opportunity, you would describe yourself as having the self-motivation, energy and attitude to do anything it takes to keep our commitment to being our industry’s leader. Your style will be relaxed and self-confident. You would describe yourself as friendly and enthusiastic. You would be professional, mature, persistent, conscientious, team oriented, have a methodical approach to work, and meet the following requirements:
- Intermediate knowledge of Digital and Analog Electronics
- Advanced knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software
- Interest in Automotive Industry
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years engineering experience in a product development role
- Ability to speak Chinese (Mandarin) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills of all types of tasks and activities
- Excellent ability to follow written procedures and document results
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with all department types to achieve goals
- Well groomed, professional appearance
This full time, salary position offers a great work environment, unlimited potential for advancement, competitive compensation, and benefits that include paid time off, health insurance, and 401(K).
If you are ready to be a part of an industry leading development team and you are ready for a new challenging career, please e-mail your resume to [email protected] No phone calls please.Apply Now