Human Resources Coordinator
Byron Center, MI
How would you like to join the human resources team of a company named by Inc. Magazine for years as one of the fastest growing companies in America?
At PRO-VISION® Video Systems, we engineer, source, manufacture, supply and install rugged reliable rear vision and video recording systems designed exclusively for mobile applications. Our products are used daily by thousands of organizations including police, military, utilities, schools and transit authorities in over 50 countries.
PRO-VISION® is searching for an organized and efficient individual to join our human resources team. This critical position will assist the management teams in all HR-related functions, ensuring that we stay the leader in the industry.
- Assist in recruiting activities
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employee records
- Assist with performance management activities
- Support various human resource plans and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Human resources or related field
- 2 years of experience in Human resources
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Some knowledge of Access preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to self-manage projects
This full time, salaried position offers competitive compensation that is commensurate with experience plus benefits that include paid time-off, a generous health plan and a company-matched 401(K).
If this opportunity sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, e-mail your resume to [email protected] No phone calls please.Apply Now