Finance and Accounting Coordinator
Byron Center - MI
How would you like to join the financial team of a company named by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest companies in America for several consecutive years?
PRO-VISION® is searching for an organized and efficient individual to join our financial team. We are looking for an individual that can provide accurate information resulting in the making of innovative and informed decisions that maintain PRO-VISION® as a leader in the industry; you will need to be comfortable working with numbers and have an attention to detail. This is a position in the financial department in a fast growing company with unlimited growth potential.
This position is ideal for the tax professional who wants to be in the private corporate sector of accounting, giving you a year round work / life balance, without the seasonality of public accounting.
This position will work closely with the Finance & Accounting manager, assisting with daily accounting tasks and overseeing general accountancy and interdepartmental reporting. .
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of general accounting principles
- Experience with Multi-State Sales & Use Tax / State Withholding returns
- Experience in W-2/1099 Processing
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Advanced Knowledge of Quickbooks or compatible software
- Methodical approach to work
- Thorough and motivated by accuracy
This position offers a great work environment with potential for advancement, competitive compensation and benefits that include, but not limited to, paid time off, health, dental, & vision insurance, and 401(K) with match. Pay is commensurate with experience. This position is based out of our Byron Center, MI Headquarters. If you are ready for a new and challenging career and would like to take this opportunity, please email your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls PleaseApply Now