Byron Center - MI
- Inc.Magazine "Fastest Growing Private Company"
- Double Digit Company Growth last 10 years
- Industry Leading Compensation
- 4% Company Matched 401(K)
- Up to 90% employer matched Health Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation first full calendar year
- Unlimited Advancement Opportunities
At PRO-VISION® Video Systems, we engineer, manufacture, supply and install rear vision and vehicle recording systems, body-worn cameras and software solutions exclusively for the law enforcement, transit and commercial markets. We have built a solid reputation for delivering Reliable, Simple, Affordable™ commercial mobile video technology that increases safety and reduces liability for organizations throughout the U.S. and in nearly 50 countries around the globe.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to strengthen the core of our administrative team. This position will also be responsible for comprehensive administrative support across all departments.
If you are the right person for this opportunity, you would describe yourself as having the self-motivation, energy and attitude to do anything it takes to keep our commitment to being our industry’s leader. Your style will be relaxed and self-confident. You would describe yourself as friendly and enthusiastic. You would be professional, mature, persistent, conscientious, team oriented, methodical in your approach to work and able to meet the following requirements:
- 2 Years of experience in an office environment
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting software
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent self-starting ability with the willingness to self-direct
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills of all types of tasks and activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with all department types to achieve goals
The position responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service / Incoming Calls
- Database Management
- Assisting with administrative and other office operations
- Assist with maintaining all department written procedures
- General office and clerical duties
- Seek, suggest, develop and implement improvements for any administrative related aspect of the company.
This position is best suited for a creative, innovative professional that desires a fast-paced entrepreneurial business environment, limited daily management, and a role in the direction of a growing company.
This career position offers unlimited potential for advancement, competitive compensation and excellent benefits that include paid time off, health insurance and company matched 401(K).
If this opportunity sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenging career, please e-mail your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls PleaseApply Now