Byron Center - MI
- Inc.Magazine "Fastest Growing Private Company"
- Double Digit Company Growth last 10 years
- Industry Leading Compensation
- 4% Company Matched 401(K)
- Up to 90% employer matched Health Insurance
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation first full calendar year
- Unlimited Advancement Opportunities
How would you like to join the administration team of a company named by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America?
PRO-VISION® is searching for an organized and efficient individual to join our Administrative Team who can provide accurate results. This is newly created position in a fast growing company with unlimited growth potential. This critical position will assist the management teams in executing processes effectively and efficiently, ensuring that we stay the leader in the industry.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travel Coordination / Scheduling
- Order Execution and Review
- Contract Administration
- Databases Maintenance
- Assist in Departmental reporting
- General Office &Clerical Duties as needed Seek, suggest, develop, and implement improvements for any administrative aspects of the company
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word. Some knowledge of Access preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks or similar software package
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Databases
This full time, hourly position offers a great work environment, great advancement potential, competitive compensation that is commensurate with experience & over-time opportunities are available.
Offered Benefits Include
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life, LTD, STD, Accident, Critical Illness & MORE
- Company Matched 401(K)
If this opportunity sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenging career, please e-mail your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls PleaseApply Now