SEEING IS SAFETY™
The VLP Series™ Night Vision Camera features the addition of Infrared Night Vision LEDs and a wide field of view for a clear view in any lighting condition, while built-in audio helps to detect an obstruction in or around the camera’s view. These added benefits eliminate dangerous blind spots on any vehicle for reduced accidents, insurance and liability costs. The innovative design allows the camera to be installed on a license plate, the top of a straight truck or just about any other vehicle type. No vehicle is complete without a PRO-VISION® Video System.
- Super wide angle 150° Lens
- 4 infrared LED night vision
- 130° horizontal field of view
- IP-69K Waterproof Camera & connectors
- Sharp® camera chip technology
- Built in audio and microphone
- "Twist-lock" type monitor connector
- 5-Year system warranty
Innovative bracket design allows the camera mounting bracket to be installed above the license plate to eliminate plate obstruction. The PRO-VISION® VLP Series™ Night Vision Camera design allows greater range of motion for expanded mounting versatility.
VLP Series™ Night Vision Camera Systems
VLP Series™ Night Vision Camera
9" 4 Channel Quad LCD‡
5" 3 Channel Waterproof LCD
4.3" 2 Channel Mirror Monitor
7" 3 Channel Monitor
5" 3 Channel Monitor
Laptop Video Control Unit†
All VLP Series™ Camera systems include:
- DoublePivot™ monitor bracket with Thread Locker
- Windshield mount base
- 12ft power harness with in-line fuse holder
- Two 33ft AV cables with metal twist lock connectors
- ‡Kits including the 9" Quad view LCD monitor do not include a windshield mount base
- †LVS Systems do not include laptop computers, monitors or monitor mounting hardware
- *Kits including the 4.3" rearview mirror LCD monitor include only one 33" AV cable and an OEM style windshield mounting pack
Sensor: Color 1/4 CCD
Resolution: 420 TV Lines
Viewing Angle: 150°
Low light rating: 0 Lux at 15 feet.
Infrared LEDs: 4
Water & Dust Resistance: Rated IP 69K under IEC standard EN 60529 protected from total dust ingress and protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs.
Shock Rating: 10G
Operating Temperature: All Climates
Housing: Cast Aluminum
Built in Microphone.